Tuesday, August 16, 2022

The Love Hypothesis Review

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1t2tIAmnjeDn3yu-MnIAs_D3T1LEocGQN

The Love Hypothesis

Title: The Love Hypothesis 

By: Ali Hazelwood 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Genre: Romance 

Spice; 💖💖

    Do you ever wish your friends would stop trying to set you us? Every want them to just shut up? Well for Olive, she doesn't believe in romantic feelings only science. After kissing the first man she sees her life is about to change forever. A life that creates something that science could never prepare her for. 

I normally stick with my fantasy and fiction genres but I wanted to see what they hype for this book was all about. In my life I have met people who say they don't believe in love or how they don't feel that way about people. I always imagined that they just had yet to meet the right person. This book took me on a different look at the word love and what it may mean for that person. 

    First thing, The cover of this book reminded me of star wars (I know that many of you would think the same) and I can't help but love it just a little bit more. 

    Science is something that always has a way of either being amazing or something less. This book took a chemical emotion and changed it into something else entirely. The Fake dating trope has slowly become one of my favorites and this book even though it was given 4-stars it was still one of the better fake dating tropes. Ali knew exactly what to write, and how to write it, not only telling an amazing storm but also to give us something to think about. 

    I can't tell you how many times I focused on the "hypothesis" and less on the romance. Not that it wasn't an amazing love story. The chemistry between the two characters was perfect, the girl who doesn't believe and the guy who doesn't want her hurt. Regardless the two were able to come face to face with their own emotions and realized that yes her hypothesis was correct. 

    I think the two characters were a match that needed help getting together. They both needed something from one another, which in return makes an amazing love story. I can’t wait to get my hands on book 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Serpent and the Wings of Night Review

  The Serpent and the Wings of Night Review  Title: The Serpent and the Wings of Night (The Nightborn Duet, Book One)  Author: Carissa Broad...