Friday, October 21, 2022

August YA Fairyloot Box

 

August YA Fairyloot Box 

Tell Me Lies

Company: Fairyloot 

Personal Rating: ★★★★

Subscription: Fairyloot Ya Monthly Box 

Author: Gina Chen (This months book) 

Collaborations on this box: 

- @Chattynora who created the Bookshelf Tote 

-@catarinabookdesigns created Romeo and Juliet List pad

-@jezhawk created the Celestial jewelry Box 

-@no0nedesigns created the "Gilded" inspired pin 

-@gracezhuart created the Mythology bookmarks 

@arz created the Monthly Tarot cards

-@_saintdri created the cover, edges, endpapers, and character art on the back of the authors letter. 

    This has been a long time waiting as I always found myself stuck in a tight place when it was my turn to subscribe to this box. I have watched them heavily and the quality of the products has already blown me out of the park. I was nervous subscribing at first not wanting another chaos like a previous box that I have had before but once I got into the box I instantly was happy. The products are AMAZING quality and the items are picked not around the story but around ones that not many other boxes have done before. I adore the book and its cover (will have those featured on my IG @ofhernerdywayz) everything was perfect, not broken or missing pieces. I am already having trouble deciding what my favorite items are but all are worth every penny. 

    This box included items that not many other companies have include before. Book bags, bookish list pad, Jewelry box? If I thought they weren't dedicated to the term "Bookish Merch" this would have swayed my mind easily. Each item is hand crafted and very well prepared. Not a single item did I pick up and go what is this or why is it broken. The bookmarks are heavy duty and sturdy. The book is absolutley jaw dropping as I looked over every inch of it. The cover brings the story to life as it shares the beautiful city our tale takes place. "Violet Made of Thorns got revamped and honestly it looks better than the copy I bought at the store. The colors flow perfectly and the art is to die for. 

    If you are having doubts about this box DONT. I did and now regret waiting so long. 

Fairyloot you definitely know what your doing and I am SO happy with my first box! What could top this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Serpent and the Wings of Night Review

  The Serpent and the Wings of Night Review  Title: The Serpent and the Wings of Night (The Nightborn Duet, Book One)  Author: Carissa Broad...